About Crypto Geeks
Meet Crypto Geeks
Since 2018 we have assisted many early adopters, traders, miners and investors with recovering their crypto wallets. Some wallets of over $1 million USD value, and 100+ Bitcoin wallets.
- Our fees start at only 10% (wallets more than $50.000), 15% for wallet sizes below $50.000.
- Our team has over 10 years of experience in the crypto markets
- We have a succes rate of over 80% to succesfully recover a wallet within 2 weeks. (For significant wallets we can let our hardware run for long periods of time.)
- Our team consists of crypto and tech industry geeks with a passion for helping others
- We donate a part of the earnings to organizations that ensure internet security, privacy and protection. Such as (www.eff.com) Electronic Fronteir Foundation, Bits for freedom, The Bitcoin Foundation
- We are running full Bitcoin nodes
Meet our team
John van der Pol is a Dutch Software Veteran with over 35 years of programming experience. He built and ran his own software company (Silicomp Software) for 25 years, which he sold in 2019. John has a passion for code and can be found programming at nearly any hour of the day.
Melvin van Esch is an early crypto adopter, miner, investor and trader. Active in the crypto industry since 2013, Melvin’s objective is to help the crypto movement achieve a decentralized and fair financial system. With a passion for helping others and an advocate for internet privacy, civil rights and peace.